Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gorgeous Day



Yesterday was amazing, Troy transformed from dreary, gray, and decaying to sizzling, colorful, and full of life. Its amazing what good weather can do for your mood, that and being outdoors. I was talking with a friend about how when you "grow up" you leave behind all these things from your childhood like climbing trees and rocks, playing in the dirt, getting your feet wet. You're always in a rush to grow up and then finally you get to your late teens and you're like, "wait, but I miss everything from before!" Days like yesterday so are so great because they give you chance to appreciate everything that really makes life so great, being with your friends, beautiful weather, eating pierogies, savoring water, and enjoying things that are just naturally beautiful and breathtaking. I finally got the perfect crinoline tutu that I had been searching for! Ahhhh, can't wait to wear it, I've wanted one since I was a kid and now I finally have one. It's perfect, with excessive layers of fabric in a light mauvish pink hue.

3 comments:

Syed said...

Yay for the crinoline tutu! I think keeping that childhood spark alive really is important in life.

And I've added you to the project list dear :) Sorry for leaving this comment on an old post, but I couldn't comment on your Tumblr!

Nita said...

thanks a lot!

Nita said...

I can't wait :)